Baltimore Alumni Club
Symphony of Lights with Baltimore Blue Hens
December 6, 2014, 6:45 PM
The Greene Turtle (8872 McGaw Rd., Columbia, MD)
Children under 3 are free, and do not need to be registered.
Take a tour with your fellow Blue Hens and families through the Symphony of Lights – a display of 70 larger-than-life, animated and stationary light creations sponsored by Macy’s to raise funds for the Howard County General Hospital.
Blue Hens and guests will meet up at the The Greene Turtle in Columbia, MD and board a charter bus, which will take them to the Symphony of Lights to view the light display. After the Symphony of Lights, the charter bus will drop us off at The Greene Turtle for dessert and a warm beverage provided by the UDAA.
Refund deadline: November 14.
Special thanks to the UDAA for sponsoring this event.
Register now for this event
Want to see more Blue Hens? Help spread the word!
There are no additional events scheduled at this time, but the UD Baltimore Alumni Club is very active, averaging 8 - 9 fun and interesting events a year (see a list below).
To stay apprised of upcoming events, please "like" us on Facebook, and register on UDConnection.com for email updates from our club as well as your college.
Want to have more fun with your fellow UD graduates in Baltimore? Join the Baltimore Club Volunteer Board! Together, we’ll create engaging and diverse events around Greater Baltimore like happy hours, museum tours, baseball games, service projects, and more! The board positions available in 2014 are Special Events Chair and Communications Chair. Click here to view the position descriptions, and click here to print and fill out the application. Applications should be sent to email@example.com along with an emailed letter of interest.
Previous alumni club events include:
- Yankees @ Orioles
- New Student Send-off and Welcome to the Neighborhood
- Urban Pirate Cruise
- Dare to Care: Real Food Farm
- Private Immersion Tour & Breakfast at the National Aquarium
- An Evening at Under Armour with UD President Pat Harker
- Brewer's Art Tasting & Tour
- Field of Screams Haunted Attractions
- UD vs. Navy Football Tailgate
- 2013 UD Alumni Day in Dewey Beach
- Crab Feast at Oregon Ridge State Park
- Aberdeen Ironbirds Game & Reception
- Yankees @ Orioles Game & Reception
- Happy Hour at MEX Inner Harbor
- Urban Pirate Cruise Party in Fell's Point
- Family Fun at Port Discovery Museum
- The Brewer's Art Tour & Tasting
- Happy Hour at Bond Street Social Club
- UD Saturday Symposium: Picturing Poe
- Welcome Class of 2012 to Baltimore
- UD Alumni Day in Dewey Beach, DE
- Happy Hour at Heavy Seas Ale House
- UD Alumni at the Orioles
- Multiple Sclerosis Society 5K Walk
- Baltimore Museum of Industry
- Happy Hour at Waterfront Hotel
- The Brewer's Art Tour and Tasting
- Annual New Student Welcome Picnic at Honeygo Run Regional Park