Baltimore Alumni Club
Brewer's Art Tour & Tasting
Saturday, February 27, 2016
Brewer's Art (1106 North Charles Street, Baltimore 21201)
Extra costs: Cash bar [beer & spirits]
Join us for our annual Brewer's Art Brewery tour and tasting. Mingle with fellow Blue Hens while enjoying craft beer and taking a tour of the brewery. Light fare will be provided for all registrants. The Brewer's Art also features one of Baltimore's largest selection of premium aged scotch and fine wines, which will be available for an additional price.
This event sells out very quickly, and space is limited, so please register today. This event is open to alumni and their guests 21 and over.
Refund deadline is February 24, 2016.
Register now for this event
A Day at the National Aquarium with Baltimore Blue Hens
Saturday, March 12, 2016
The National Aquarium (501 East Pratt Street, Baltimore 21202)
Sorry, this event is now sold out.
Cost: (Includes breakfast buffet, behind-the-scenes tours, general admission)
$35 - Over 13 years old
$25 - Children (3-13 years old)
Free - Children under 3 years old
Extra costs: Parking
The University of Delaware Baltimore Alumni Club invites all Blue Hens to join them for a day at the jewel of the Inner Harbor: the National Aquarium!
We will start the morning with a breakfast buffet before departing on behind-the-scenes tours. Each tour is a one-of-a-kind guided experience where you’ll get to hear stories and experience the aquarium through the eyes of an expert.
Included in the registration cost is a general admission ticket, which allows alumni and their guests to explore the rest of the aquarium after the tours are over.
*The immersion tour outlined above is only for registrants 8+. Please note that if one of the members of your party is under the age of eight years old, you must indicate this on the sign-up page so we can arrange an alternative tour.
Thank you to the UDAA for their generous support of this event!
Refund deadline is March 2.
Sign up for email notifications
There are no additional events scheduled at this time, but the Baltimore Alumni Club is very active, averaging 8-9 unique events a year (see a list of past events below).
Want to know about all of our upcoming events in the area as they get posted? Please "like" us on Facebook, and register here to receive email notifications when registrations go live.
Sign up for email notifications
Please also follow us on Facebook and share this page with Blue Hens on Twitter:
Want to have more fun with your fellow UD graduates in Baltimore? Join the Baltimore Club Volunteer Board! Together, we’ll create engaging and diverse events around Greater Baltimore like happy hours, museum tours, baseball games, service projects, and more! The board positions available are Special Events Chair. Click here to view the position descriptions, and click here to print and fill out the application. Applications should be sent to email@example.com along with an emailed letter of interest.
Past events have included:
- Holidays with Blue Hens at the B&O Railroad Museum
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra Tour, Reception & Performance
- New Student Send-Off and Welcome to the Neighborhood with the Baltimore Alumni Club
- Washington Nationals vs. Baltimore Orioles Baseball
- UDare to Care Service Project with the Moveable Feast Food Bank
- Urban Pirates Cruise
- Brewer's Art Tour & Tasting
- The Maryland Science Center
- Symphony of Lights
- Yankees @ Orioles
- New Student Send-off and Welcome to the Neighborhood
- Urban Pirate Cruise
- Dare to Care: Real Food Farm
- Private Immersion Tour & Breakfast at the National Aquarium
- An Evening at Under Armour with UD President Pat Harker
- Brewer's Art Tasting & Tour
- Field of Screams Haunted Attractions
- UD vs. Navy Football Tailgate
- 2013 UD Alumni Day in Dewey Beach
- Crab Feast at Oregon Ridge State Park
- Aberdeen Ironbirds Game & Reception
- Yankees @ Orioles Game & Reception
- Happy Hour at MEX Inner Harbor
- Urban Pirate Cruise Party in Fell's Point
- Family Fun at Port Discovery Museum
- The Brewer's Art Tour & Tasting
- Happy Hour at Bond Street Social Club
- UD Saturday Symposium: Picturing Poe
- Welcome Class of 2012 to Baltimore
- UD Alumni Day in Dewey Beach, DE
- Happy Hour at Heavy Seas Ale House
- UD Alumni at the Orioles
- Multiple Sclerosis Society 5K Walk
- Baltimore Museum of Industry
- Happy Hour at Waterfront Hotel
- The Brewer's Art Tour and Tasting
- Annual New Student Welcome Picnic at Honeygo Run Regional Park