Bay Area Alumni Club
Upcoming alumni events:
Phillies vs. San Francisco Giants Game + Lunch
Sunday, August 17
11:00 AM: Lunch at Club King Room on the Club Level
1:05: Game at AT&T Park (24 Willie Mays Plaza)
Cost: $35, includes all-you-can-eat BBQ before the game. Sorry, no child discounts.
Reception Only: $20 (must have own game ticket to enter the stadium)
Join fellow alumni, friends and family for our annual SF Giants game! We start with a 2-hour all-start BBQ reception at the Club King room on the Club level before the game (cash bar). Then we'll head over to our outfield seats for the game at 1:05pm.
Pre-registration is required for game tickets and BBQ. Season ticket holders are welcome to join us at the BBQ for just $20 by pre-registering as well, but you must have your own game ticket to enter the ball park.
Register now for this event
Want to see more Blue Hens at this event? Help spread the word!
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in your area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! If you are interested, email email@example.com or call (302) 831-2341.
Past alumni club events have included:
- Baltimore Orioles at San Francisco Giants + Brunch
- Mug Night West Dela-Bration
- Happy Hour & Trivia in Nob Hill
- 2012 New Student Send-Off
- Alumni Club Interest Meeting at Rudy’s Can’t Fail Café
- UD Alumni at the Giants + pre-game reception at Pete's Tavern
- UD Congratulates U event for prospective accepted students
- Sharks vs. Flyers game
- Annual Giants game
- "Rediscover UD" with President Harker
- Evening at Gordon Biersch Brewery in San Francisco
- Evening at Thirsty Bear Brewing Company in San Francisco
- Brunch reception at the Carnelian Room in downtown San Francisco
- Pre-game reception and the UD vs. USF basketball game
- Reception hosted by President Roselle at Palo Alto Sheraton
- Gathering on the 52nd floor of Bank of America Building in San Francisco
- Special Blue Hen Night at Spago in downtown Palo Alto