Bay Area Alumni Club
Alumni Weekend AFTER PARTY
Friday, June 10
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
The Brick Yard (1787 Union St., San Francisco, CA 94123)
Cost: $20, Cash bar after first two drinks
Can’t make it to Dela-bration in Newark this year? Or, did you go but want to extend the fun another weekend? Join your fellow Bay Area Blue Hens for our first official event as an Alumni Club! Eat, drink, watch the Giants game and meet all of the local Blue Hens. This event is open to Blue Hens and guests age 21+.
Refund deadline is June 3, 2016.
Thanks to the UDAA for their generous support of this event!
Register now for this event
Want to see more of YOUR Blue Hens at this event? Help us spread the word!
While there are no further events currently scheduled, we're busy planning more!
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in the area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! We’ll promote them with Blue Hens in the area. If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (302) 831-2341.
Want to see more Blue Hens at our events? Help spread the word!
Past events have included:
- Washington Nationals at San Francisco Giants
- Bay Area Dela-bration at the Thirsty Bear Brewing Company
- Phillies vs. Giants
- Mug Night West Dela-Bration
- Happy Hour & Trivia in Nob Hill
- 2012 New Student Send-Off
- Alumni Club Interest Meeting at Rudy’s Can’t Fail Café
- UD Alumni at the Giants + pre-game reception at Pete's Tavern
- UD Congratulates U event for prospective accepted students
- Sharks vs. Flyers game
- Annual Giants game
- "Rediscover UD" with President Harker
- Evening at Gordon Biersch Brewery in San Francisco
- Evening at Thirsty Bear Brewing Company in San Francisco
- Brunch reception at the Carnelian Room in downtown San Francisco
- Pre-game reception and the UD vs. USF basketball game
- Reception hosted by President Roselle at Palo Alto Sheraton
- Gathering on the 52nd floor of Bank of America Building in San Francisco
- Special Blue Hen Night at Spago in downtown Palo Alto