Bay Area Alumni Club
Upcoming alumni events:
Washington Nationals at San Francisco Giants
Sunday, August 16, 2015
11:05 a.m.: Reception
1:05 p.m.: First Pitch
Reception: Club King Room on the Club Level of AT&T Park (24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107)
Sorry, this event is now sold out.
$49 - Game Ticket & Reception (all-you-can-eat BBQ + cash bar) — This is OVER 50% OFF!
$30 - Reception Only (you must already have a game ticket to access the Club level of the ball park)
Ticket Pickup: Will-Call
Join fellow alumni, friends and family for our annual SF Giants game! We start with a two-hour, all-star BBQ reception at the Club King room on the Club level before the game. Then we'll head over to our outfield seats for the game.
Thanks to support of the UD Alumni Association, these tickets are OVER 50% OFF!
Refund Deadline: August 10, 2015
Want to see more Blue Hens at this event? Help us spread the word!
There are no further events are currently scheduled in the area. Please register to receive email updates as soon as they become available.
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in the area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! We’ll promote them with Blue Hens in the area. If you are interested, email email@example.com or call (302) 831-2341.
Want to see more Blue Hens at our events? Help spread the word!
Past alumni club events have included:
- Bay Area Dela-bration at the Thirsty Bear Brewing Company
- Phillies vs. Giants
- Mug Night West Dela-Bration
- Happy Hour & Trivia in Nob Hill
- 2012 New Student Send-Off
- Alumni Club Interest Meeting at Rudy’s Can’t Fail Café
- UD Alumni at the Giants + pre-game reception at Pete's Tavern
- UD Congratulates U event for prospective accepted students
- Sharks vs. Flyers game
- Annual Giants game
- "Rediscover UD" with President Harker
- Evening at Gordon Biersch Brewery in San Francisco
- Evening at Thirsty Bear Brewing Company in San Francisco
- Brunch reception at the Carnelian Room in downtown San Francisco
- Pre-game reception and the UD vs. USF basketball game
- Reception hosted by President Roselle at Palo Alto Sheraton
- Gathering on the 52nd floor of Bank of America Building in San Francisco
- Special Blue Hen Night at Spago in downtown Palo Alto