Bay Area Alumni Club
Bay Area Hens Baseball: Nationals @ Giants
Saturday, July 30
2:05 – 5:05 p.m.
AT&T Park (24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107)
Cost: $40, plus parking
Catch the 2014 World Series Champions against the National League's current #1 team, the Washington Nationals!
Blue Hens will gather for a behind-the-scenes stadium tour prior to the game, where we have great seats in section 324.
This experience, valued at over $70 per person, is only $40 for Blue Hens thanks to the UD Alumni Association. Only 30 tickets are available, so get yours today!
Refund deadline is July 21, 2016.
Register now for this event
Want to see more of YOUR Blue Hens at this event? Help us spread the word!
While there are no further events currently scheduled, we're busy planning more!
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in the area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! We’ll promote them with Blue Hens in the area. If you are interested, email email@example.com or call (302) 831-2341.
Want to see more Blue Hens at our events? Help spread the word!
Past events have included:
- Washington Nationals at San Francisco Giants
- Bay Area Dela-bration at the Thirsty Bear Brewing Company
- Phillies vs. Giants
- Mug Night West Dela-Bration
- Happy Hour & Trivia in Nob Hill
- 2012 New Student Send-Off
- Alumni Club Interest Meeting at Rudy’s Can’t Fail Café
- UD Alumni at the Giants + pre-game reception at Pete's Tavern
- UD Congratulates U event for prospective accepted students
- Sharks vs. Flyers game
- Annual Giants game
- "Rediscover UD" with President Harker
- Evening at Gordon Biersch Brewery in San Francisco
- Evening at Thirsty Bear Brewing Company in San Francisco
- Brunch reception at the Carnelian Room in downtown San Francisco
- Pre-game reception and the UD vs. USF basketball game
- Reception hosted by President Roselle at Palo Alto Sheraton
- Gathering on the 52nd floor of Bank of America Building in San Francisco
- Special Blue Hen Night at Spago in downtown Palo Alto