Los Angeles Alumni Club
No events are currently scheduled.
While there are no further events currently scheduled, we're busy planning more!
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in the area? LA Blue Hens host about 4-5 great events each year. We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! We’ll promote them with Blue Hens in the area. If you are interested, email email@example.com or call (302) 831-2341.
Your club volunteer leaders are:
Alumni Representative, Allyson Klabe, EHD00
Alumni Representative, Amanda Tomasetti, AS09
Alumni Representative, Jean Tordella, HS69
Past events have included:
- Blue Hens at the Hollywood Bowl
- Phillies vs. Dodgers with LA Blue Hens
- Santa Monica Twilight Pier Concert - Reggae Concert
- Los Angeles Dela-bration
- Blue Hens Men's Lacrosse Game & Alumni Dinner
- Greenbar Craft Distillery Tour & Tasting
- Happy Hour
- "Early bird" Homecoming Football Game Watch Party
- New Student Send-off
- Cubs vs. Dodgers
- Mug Night West Dela-Bration
- Holiday Gathering with So Cal Blue Hens at Aventine
- UD Day of Service: Volunteer for LAMP Community
- LA Sparks vs. Chicago Sky event to welcome Elena Della Donne to WNBA
- Phillies @ Dodgers Game and Reception
- Alumni Weekend "West" 2013, Busby's West, Santa Monica
- Happy Hour at Rush Street, Culver City
- Happy Hour at Dillon's Irish Pub, Hollywood
- Class of 2016 New Student Send-off Event
- UD Alumni at Dodgers vs. Phillies at Dodger Stadium
- "UD Congratulates U" event for prospective students
- "Rediscover UD" with President Harker
- Gathering at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion with President Roselle and Vice President Davis
- Blue Hen Football game watch party in Hermosa Beach at Suzy's Bar and Grill owned by LA club coordinator Suzanne McCaddin '98
- Lunch in Santa Monica at Yankee Doodles
- Gathering in Redondo Beach at Portofino Yacht Club with Vice President Davis
- Gathering in Pasadena at Gordon Biersch Brewery
Want to see more Blue Hens at our events? Help spread the word!
The University of Delaware is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and Title IX institution. For the University’s complete non-discrimination statement, please see our Legal Notices.