Northern New Jersey Alumni Club
LA Kings vs NJ Devils Ice Hockey with Pre-game Reception
Tuesday, January 24
5:00 p.m. Reception
7:00 p.m. Faceoff
Prudential Center (25 Lafayette St, Newark, NJ 07102)
Redds Biergarten (220 Market Street, Newark, NJ 07102)
Cost: $28 (includes game ticket and appetizers)
Additional cost: Cash bar
This event is now sold out.
Join fellow Blue Hens and come cheer on your NJ Devils as they take on the L.A. Kings!
Start the evening with our pre-game reception at Redds Biergarten, where we will distribute the game tickets*. This is a great opportunity to meet other alumni while relaxing over appetizers and a drink (cash bar) while mingling with friends and family. All are welcome and encouraged to come!
Then we will head over to the Prudential Center and sit together in section 106 in rows 11 and 12.
Also included in this evening is a Devils Group gift that can be picked up at the Group Sales Redemption Table.
We look forward to starting the New Year off in style!
*If you cannot come to the reception (6:30 p.m. at latest), we can leave your tickets at will call, but please let us know.
Public Transportation: Prudential Center is one of the most easily accessible arenas in the country with over 3,500 parking spaces within 2 blocks. Highways surrounding the arena include 280, 78, NJ Turnpike, 1 & 9, 21, 22, Garden State Parkway, 80 and NJ 3. Prudential Center is just two blocks from Newark Penn Station and connected to Newark Broad Street Station by frequent, convenient bus & light rail service. Can also be accessed by PATH’s Newark Station.
Refund deadline is January 10, 2017.
Thanks to the UDAA for their generous support of this event!
This event is now sold out. Unfortunately, walk-ins will not be permitted.
Want to see more of YOUR Blue Hens at this event? Help us spread the word!
While there are no further events currently scheduled, we're busy planning more! The North New Jersey Alumni Club averages 7-8 events a year.
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in the area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! We’ll promote them with Blue Hens in the area. If you are interested, email email@example.com or call (302) 831-2341.
Your club volunteer leaders are:
President, David Alick, AS94
Vice President, Erik Sengel, BE06
Special Events Chair, Colby Janisch, EG06
Young Alumni Chair, Open
Communications Co-Chair, Kelly Reidy, AS11
Communications Co-Chair, Allison Schachtel, EHD11
Treasurer, William Bratowicz, AS12
Regional Giving Chair, Open
Join the Club Volunteer Board
Currently, the Northern NJ Board is seeking a Blue Hen for the position of Young Alumni Chair, and we are always looking for committee members.
Click here to view the board position descriptions, and click here to print and fill out the application. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an emailed letter of interest.
Past events have included:
- Welcome to the NNJ Neighborhood @ The Village Pourhouse Hoboken
- North Jersey Alumni Hike - Jockey Hollow
- New Student Send-Off Events
- Blue Hen Happy Hour & Tap Takeover at the Ale House
- Spring Hike at Pyramid Mountain with NNJ Blue Hens
- Blue Hen Cooking School at Hudson Table
- Blue Hen Football Watch Party
- Happy Hour at Teak
- NNJ Alumni Hike - Pyramid Mountain
- Barefoot Grape Stomping (& Dinner)
- UD Alumni Baseball Series: Somerset Patriots Baseball and BBQ
- New York Red Bulls Soccer
- New Student Send-Off with the Northern NJ Alumni Club (Montvale)
- New Student Send-Off with South Jersey Alumni (Haddonfield)
- New Student Send-Off with the Northern NJ Alumni Club (Basking Ridge)
- Happy Hour to Meet the Blue Hen Founders of 902 Brewing Company
- Meadowlands Race Day
- An Evening of Conversations & Connections
- Happy Hour
- Picnic and New Student Send-Off
- Baltimore Orioles @ New York Yankees
- An Evening of Conversations and Connections
- NJ Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers Hockey Game & Reception
- Zog Dodgeball – Weeknights in Hoboken with
- Bowling in Morristown at Plaza Lanes
- Art & Blue Hens at the Int'l Center of Photography in NYC with UD President Pat Harker
- Medieval Times Dinner & Show
- Halloween River Cruise on the East & Hudson Rivers
- UD Day of Service: Cleanup Hudson River Waterfront
- Interest Meeting & Happy Hour at TEAK on the Hudson
- NJ Devils Hockey Game + Reception
- 2013 Conversations & Connections with NYC Alumni
- Tailgate at 2012 Far Hills Race Meeting “The Hunt”
- UD Day of Service at the Hoboken
- Family Day at the Turtle Back Zoo
- Class of 2016 New Student Send-Off Event
- "UD Congratulates U" event for accepted students
- Open Board Meeting at Tiff's in Pequannock
- Happy Hour at TEAK on the Hudson
- NJ Jackals vs. NY Federals
Want to see more Blue Hens at our events? Help spread the word!