University of Delaware Day in Washington, DC
Thursday, March 14
Kennedy Caucus Room (325 Russell Senate Office Building)
Reception, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Please join UD faculty, staff, alumni and friends at a program and reception to showcase the University of Delaware.
This widely attended reception will showcase UD's leadership in federally funded projects awarded through NIH, DHS, DOD, NSF, NOAA, DOE, USDA and other federal agencies. More than 25 interactive displays of research at UD will be on view, including:
- "Toddler Mobility Robot," pioneering Parkinson's shoe technology and other health research
- Innovative cybersecurity efforts, millimeter wave imaging and other national security research
- A wide variety of clean energy research
- Hurricane and coastal monitoring research
Hors d'oeuvres, UDairy ice cream and cocktails will be served.
- Senator Tom Carper '75M
- Senator Chris Coons
- Congressman John Carney
- Vice President of the United States Joe Biden '65
Register now for this event