UD Service Day at Moveable Feast
Sunday, April 9, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Moveable Feast (901 N. Milton Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21205)
Join your fellow Blue Hens in volunteering for a great cause. The Moveable Feast helps to provide meals for individuals with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
We will be working with the chef at Moveable Feast to prepare and pack meals to be delivered to community members in need. Lunch will be provided at the end of the shift for all attendees. Volunteers must be 14 and older to work in the kitchen.
There is free parking in front of the building. Please enter through the door closest to the corner of Milton & Ashland streets.
This event is open to alumni and their guests age 14 and older.
- Click the link below to access Moveable Feast's registration system.
- You are volunteering with a GROUP.
- Register as a New user OR Sign In.
- Your Join Code is “UDEL”.
• New users: Enter this after you create your user name/password.
• Returning users: Enter this by editing your account.
- Register for University of Delaware’s event on April 9.
Register now for this event
Registration closes April 7. Unfortunately, walk-ins will not be permitted.
Want to see more of YOUR Blue Hens at this event? Help us spread the word!