Lancaster Alumni Club
If you are interested in a leadership role with Blue Hens in Lancaster, contact UD Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (302) 831-2341.
Upcoming alumni events:
Lancaster Barnstormers Game & Picnic
Sunday, September 8
1:00 p.m. picnic / 1:30 p.m. game
Clipper Magazine Stadium
(650 North Prince St., Lancaster, PA 17603)
Adults / kids 13+: $16
Kids ages 5-12: $8
Kids 4 & under: Free (must sit on lap of an adult)
Register now for this eventRefund deadline: August 15. Tickets can be picked up at Will Call. Cash bar and parking paid on an individual basis.
Enjoy a day at the ball game with fellow Lancaster area Blue Hens as we watch the Barnstormers take on the Maryland Blue Crabs. We'll gather in the picnic area and enjoy a 2-hour, all-you-can-eat buffet (hamburgers, pulled pork, hot dogs, salads, desserts, and non-alcoholic beverages).
Thanks to the UD Alumni Association for their support of this event.
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in your area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! If you are interested, email email@example.com or call (302) 831-2341.
Past alumni events have included:
- "A Chorus Line" matinee at Fulton Theatre + Lunch
- Lancaster Alumni at the Barnes Foundation, Philadelphia
- Hike at Lancaster Co. Park & Tour of Rock Ford Plantation
- 2012 UD Day of Service: Blue Hen Blood Drive
- Welcome Class of 2012 to the Neighborhood Event
- New Student Send-off
- UD Alumni at Fulton Theatre for "Sunset Boulevard"
- UD vs Villanova Watch Party at the Brickyard Restaurant and Sports Pub
- A night of baseball with the Reading Phillies and a pre-game barbeque