New York City Alumni Club
Upcoming club events:
"Our Lady of Kibeho" at the Signature Theatre
Tuesday, December 2, 7-10:00 PM
The Pershing Square Signature Center (480 West 42nd Street, New York, NY)
Cost: $25 (cash bar and food available for purchase)
Open to Blue Hens 18+ only.
Join the New York City Alumni Club for a performance of Our Lady of Kibeho by Olivier Award-winning playwright Katori Hall and directed by Michael Greif. Of "Our Lady," the New York Times says, "The acting is across-the-board superb," and the plot is "transfixing..." "chilling..." Read the full NYT review.
In 1981, a village girl in Rwanda claims to see the Virgin Mary. Ostracized by her schoolmates and labeled disturbed, everyone refuses to believe, until the impossible starts happening again and again. Skepticism gives way to fear, faith, and fate, causing upheaval in the school community and beyond.
Alumni will meet at 7pm in the lobby where there is a cash bar for snacks and drinks (7:30PM curtain). Please stay after the show for an enriching post-show discussion with artistic guests from the production!.
Refund deadline: November 9.
Special thanks to the UDAA for sponsoring this event.
Register now for this eventWant to see more Blue Hens at this event? Help us spread the word!
Bocce Ball Night with NYC Alumni Club
Thursday, January 29, 2015, 6:30 PM
Union Hall (702 Union Street, Brooklyn, NY)
Open to Blue Hens and friends 21+ only.
Join the NYC Alumni Club at Union Hall for bocce ball and a drink. Spend the evening meeting new alumni and testing your bocce skills against other Blue Hens. No experience is necessary, though—this is just for fun! There is no cost to attend. A cash bar and food will be available for purchase.
Register now for this event
Want to see more Blue Hens at this event? Help spread the word!
Sign up for email notifications
The UD NYC Alumni Club averages 8 - 10 events annually. Please sign up for email notifications when new events are posted atUDconnection.com
Want to help plan Blue Hen events?
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in your area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (302) 831-2341.
Past alumni club events:
- Tour of the NYC Fire Museum
- Night Owl Bowling
- NYC New Student Send Off
- Baltimore Orioles @ New York Yankees
- Meet the Board Happy Hour
- Dare to Care: Union Square
- FlyWheel Spin Night
- Zog Kickball Team
- An Evening of Conversations and Connections
- Happy Hour at Brother Jimmy's
- Zog Dodgeball Team
- NYC Alumni Club Open Board Meeting
- Art & Blue Hens at the Int'l Center of Photography in NYC with UD President Patrick Harker, Friends of Art History and the NYC Alumni Club
- Medieval Times Dinner & Show
- Halloween River Cruise on the Hudson & East Rivers
- UD Day of Service 2013: Teach Recycling at Maker Faire
- Tigers @ Mets Game & Reception
- Long Island Ducks baseball game & picnic
- Happy Hour at Beekman Beer Garden Beach Club
- Happy hour at Jackson's Restaurant in Commack
- Open Board Meeting at Blackstone
- 2013 Conversations and Connections at JPMorgan Chase
- Winter Social at Tribeca Tap House
- UD Men's Basketball at the NIT Tournament
- 2012 UD Day of Service at Washington Heights Harvest Mobile Market
- Welcome to the Neighborhood Class of 2012 Event
- UD Alumni at the Yankees
- Lecture, Reception & Exhibition at
the Guggenheim Museum
- UD alumni at Clean Up NYC!
- "UD Congratulates U" event for accepted students
- Alumni Club Happy Hour at BB King's
- Tailgate before UD Football vs. Hofstra
- "Rediscover UD" with UD President Harker
- Food and drinks at The University Club in Midtown
- A holiday event at the Jade Lounge
- A night at the Downtown Athletic Club for updates on the UD campus