New York City Alumni Club
Upcoming club events:
An Evening of Conversations & Connections
UD Alumni in the Fashion Industry
March 12, 2015
6:00 p.m. – Networking Reception & Program
10:00 p.m. – After-Party (optional)
Location: 650 Madison Ave. (between 59th and 60th Sts.), 26th Fl., New York, 10022
$40 advance registration;
$50 after March 10/at the door (if not sold out)
$15 for after-party (optional)
March 6: Refund deadline
March 10: Registration closes
The New York City Alumni Club and special guests, Dean George Watson, College of Arts and Sciences, and Marsha Dickson, Chair, Fashion and Apparel Studies, invite you to the 4th Annual “An Evening of Conversations & Connections with New York City Alumni.”
As we showcase talented UD alumni in the fashion industry, we mix business and pleasure! This popular event, hosted by Vornado Realty Trust, features UD alumni speaking to UD alumni, parents, friends and current UD students, in a panel format with interactive Q&A.
Register now for this event
For over 50 years, the University has prepared graduates to be facilitators of change in an apparel industry that has witnessed an incredible transformation. From globalization, retail consolidation, social and environmental issues, and even changes in the shopping experience brought about by technology and social media, UD graduates continue to excel in an industry that is constantly evolving.
Panelists represent all aspects of this industry.
Paula Zusi AS82, Consultant and formerly EVP and Chief Supply Chain Officer, Ann, Inc.
- Johanna Murphy AS92, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer, Ivanka Trump
- Tre Roberts AS02, Visual Merchandising and Store Planning Project Manager, TAG Heuer North America
- Carly Handler AS07, VP Merchandising, Nine West Group
- Cynthia Gale AS85, CEO + Designer, Cynthia Gale New York
- Josh Peskowitz AS01, Men's Fashion Director, Bloomingdale's
The program cost includes the panel program and networking reception for all attendees. An optional after-party in the same venue starts around 10:00 PM for an additional cost that will include “late night food,” beer, wine and a specialty cocktail.
Limited day-of payments for the after-party may be made for registered guests who are not sure of their schedule. Walk-ins to the event are welcome at the increased price if not sold out.
Special thanks to the UD Alumni Association for providing support for this event; to Vornado Realty Trust for their exciting venue; and, to the UD New York City Alumni Club Volunteers for their help in making this event happen!
650 Madison Ave. (between 59th and 60th Sts.)
Nearest Subway: 4/5/6 train to 59th Street or the N/R/Q train to 5th Ave and 59th Street
Nearest Bus: Running north on Madison Ave. or south on 5th Ave (1/2/3/4 bus) or cross town on 57th (Q32 bus).
Kindly register by March 10:
Register now for this event
Want to see more Blue Hens at this event? Help spread the word!
Sign up for email notifications
The UD NYC Alumni Club averages 8 - 10 events annually. Please sign up for email notifications when new events are posted atUDconnection.com
Want to help plan Blue Hen events?
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in your area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! If you are interested, email email@example.com or call (302) 831-2341.
Help us to spread the word about events in the NYC area!
Past alumni club events:
- Guided Tour of New York Public Library Schwarzman Building
- Bocce Ball and Happy Hour
- "Our Lady of Kibeho" at the Signature Theatre
- Tour of the NYC Fire Museum
- Night Owl Bowling
- NYC New Student Send Off
- Baltimore Orioles @ New York Yankees
- Meet the Board Happy Hour
- Dare to Care: Union Square
- FlyWheel Spin Night
- Zog Kickball Team
- An Evening of Conversations and Connections
- Happy Hour at Brother Jimmy's
- Zog Dodgeball Team
- NYC Alumni Club Open Board Meeting
- Art & Blue Hens at the Int'l Center of Photography in NYC with UD President Patrick Harker, Friends of Art History and the NYC Alumni Club
- Medieval Times Dinner & Show
- Halloween River Cruise on the Hudson & East Rivers
- UD Day of Service 2013: Teach Recycling at Maker Faire
- Tigers @ Mets Game & Reception
- Long Island Ducks baseball game & picnic
- Happy Hour at Beekman Beer Garden Beach Club
- Happy hour at Jackson's Restaurant in Commack
- Open Board Meeting at Blackstone
- 2013 Conversations and Connections at JPMorgan Chase
- Winter Social at Tribeca Tap House
- UD Men's Basketball at the NIT Tournament
- 2012 UD Day of Service at Washington Heights Harvest Mobile Market
- Welcome to the Neighborhood Class of 2012 Event
- UD Alumni at the Yankees
- Lecture, Reception & Exhibition at
the Guggenheim Museum
- UD alumni at Clean Up NYC!
- "UD Congratulates U" event for accepted students
- Alumni Club Happy Hour at BB King's
- Tailgate before UD Football vs. Hofstra
- "Rediscover UD" with UD President Harker
- Food and drinks at The University Club in Midtown
- A holiday event at the Jade Lounge
- A night at the Downtown Athletic Club for updates on the UD campus