Philadelphia Alumni Club
A Day at the Please Touch Museum
Saturday, November 12, 2016
Museum hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
With meal preference:
10:00 a.m. - breakfast
12:00 p.m. - lunch
Cost: $13 | children under 1 are free (includes museum admission & either breakfast or lunch)
Explore the museum, enjoy the special exhibit "The Adventures of Mr. Potato Head," take a ride on the Dentzel Carousel and enjoy a meal together.
All children must be accompanied by an adult (5 children per adult). Limit 6 tickets per party.
Special thanks to the UD Alumni Association for their support of this event.
Refund deadline is October 25 at 4:00 p.m.
Register now for this event
Registration closes November 7. Unfortunately, walk-ins will not be permitted.
Want to see more of YOUR Blue Hens at this event? Help us spread the word!
While there are no further events currently scheduled, we're busy planning more! The UD Philadelphia Alumni Club averages 9-10 events annually.
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in the area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! We’ll promote them with Blue Hens in the area. If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (302) 831-2341.
Your club volunteer leaders are:
President, Evan Wilbert, EG10
Vice President, Open
Special Events Chair, Caitlin Rambo, BE11
Young Alumni Chair, Megan Rudolphi, BE13
Communications Chair, Stephanie Goddard, AS13
Treasurer, Jackie DiColo, AS10
Past events have included:
- Welcome to the Neighborhood with the Philadelphia Alumni Club
- Phillies Game & Reception
- Reception and Behind the Scenes Tour at the Adventure Aquarium
- Happy Hour & Canned Good Food Drive in Rittenhouse Square
- A Day at the Please Touch Museum
- Dallas Stars vs. Philadelphia Flyers Hockey Game & Reception
- Welcome to the Neighborhood with Philadelphia Alumni
- Send Off the Class of 2019 in West Chester
- 5th Annual Philadelphia Union Soccer Game and Tailgate
- New Student Send-Off with South Jersey Alumni (Haddonfield)
- Arizona Diamondbacks at Philadelphia Phillies
- Islanders vs. Flyers Ice Hockey Game
- Philadelphia Orchestra Tour, Reception & Concert
- Pacers vs. 76ers Basketball
- Welcome to the Neighborhood at Misconduct
- “Battle of the Blue” at Philabundance
- New Student Send-off
- Soul Football Game
- UD Alumni Tent at the Dad Vail Regatta
- Toronto Blue Jays vs. Phillies Baseball Game & Pre-Game Reception
- Philadelphia Dare to Care: Volunteer with Walk MSPhiladelphia Dare to Care: Volunteer with Walk MS
- NJ Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers Hockey Game & Reception
- Happy Hour at The Black Sheep
- Happy Hour & Ice Skating
- Philabundance Challenge of the Blue: UD vs. Villanova
- Happy Hour at Kildare's Manayunk
- Blue Hen Attorney Networking Event
- Oktoberfest Happy Hour
- UD Day of Service: Volunteer at PA Horticulture Society Fall Garden Festival
- Blue Hen Class of 2013 Welcome Party at Philadelphia 6
- Class of 2017 New Student Send-Off at Bourbon Blue
- Happy Hour at Tietra Restaurant
- 2013 Philly Union Game & Tailgate
- UD Alumni at the 2013 Dad Vail Regatta
- Phillies Game & Party Tent Reception at Citizens Bank Park
- Flyers Game & Reception 2013
- Happy Hour and Games at Buffalo Billiards
- UD Family Day at Please Touch Museum
- Happy Hour & Quizzo at Cavanaugh's Rittenhouse
- Food Packing with Villanova at Philabundance
- 2012 UD Day of Service at the Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education
- UD Saturday Symposium: Picturing Poe, Brandywine River Museum
- Welcome to the Neighborhood Class of 2012 Event
- UD Alumni Day in Dewey Beach, DE
- Happy Hour at Alfa American Tavern
- Philadelphia Union v. D.C. United Game & Tailgate
- UD Alumni at the Phillies
- Academy of the Fine Arts Private Tour & Reception
- Flyers vs. Tampa Bay Game & Reception
- Family Day at the Please Touch Museum
- UD Alumni at Ladder 15
- UD vs. Drexel Men's Basketball Game & Gathering at New Deck Tavern
- Yards Brewing Company Tour
- College Day at AT&T National Golf Tournament
- UD Alumni Day at Dewey Beach
Want to see more Blue Hens at our events? Help spread the word!