Reading Alumni Club
A Taste of Grape to Plate with Reading Blue Hens
Sunday, April 6, 1:00 PM
Pinnacle Ridge Winery, the Berks County Wine Trail, 407 Old U.S. 22, Kutztown, PA 19530
Includes tour, wine tastings, and light appetizers
Open to Blue Hens and Friends 21+ only.
Join fellow alumni for a delicious wine trail and culinary adventure!
We will meet at Pinnacle Ridge Winery and taste wine from Pinnacle’s winery paired with some light appetizers. After Pinnacle Ridge Winery, you are welcome to visit the other wineries on the trail that will vary in cost for wine tastings and food pairings.
This is sure to be a fun opportunity to mingle with local Blue Hens on a beautiful spring afternoon in the Berks County countryside! Please join us!
Register now for this event
We encourage you to share this event with your Blue Hen friends and family.
The UD Reading Alumni Club averages 4 - 5 events annually. Please sign up for email notifications when new events are posted atUDconnection.com
Do you want to help plan an event with and for fellow Blue Hens in the area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (302) 831-2341.
Past events have included:
- Happy Hour & Interest Session with Live Music at Viva
- Blue Hens at the Hershey Gardens Pumpkin Glow
- UD Day of Service: The Animal Rescue League
- Reading Phillies Game & Reception
- Happy Hour at the Railroad House, Sinking Spring
- Blue Hen winter bowling team 2013
- UD vs. Towson Football Watch Party at Pike Cafe
- Class of 2016 New Student Send-Off Event
- Tour & Tasting at Stoudt's Brewery
- Club Happy Hour at Railroad House Bar
- UD Alumni at Reading Royals Ice Hockey Game
- Night at the Reading Phillies
- Event at 3rd & Spruce Cafe, owned by John Woodward '74