Reading Alumni Club
Reading Blue Hens Fall Hayride & S'mores Roast
Saturday, October 25, 2014, 5:00 PM
Weaver's Orchard (40 Fruit Lane, Morgantown, PA)
Alumni, family and friends are invited to attend our Fall Hayride at Weavers' Orchard. Join us for a sunset hayride lasting approximately 20 - 30 minutes as we travel around the 100-acre orchard.
Following the hayride, there will be a s‘mores roast around a fire. S‘mores ingredients will be provided by the club. Guests are welcome to purchase apple cider and apple cider donuts from the orchard.
Refund deadline is October 18.
Special thanks to the UDAA for sponsoring this event!
Register now for this event
The UD Reading Alumni Club averages 4 - 5 events annually. Please sign up for email notifications when new events are posted atUDconnection.com
Do you want to help plan an event with and for fellow Blue Hens in the area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (302) 831-2341.
Past events have included:
- Rock Cats @ Reading Phillies
- Happy Hour & Interest Session with Live Music at Viva
- Blue Hens at the Hershey Gardens Pumpkin Glow
- UD Day of Service: The Animal Rescue League
- Reading Phillies Game & Reception
- Happy Hour at the Railroad House, Sinking Spring
- Blue Hen winter bowling team 2013
- UD vs. Towson Football Watch Party at Pike Cafe
- Class of 2016 New Student Send-Off Event
- Tour & Tasting at Stoudt's Brewery
- Club Happy Hour at Railroad House Bar
- UD Alumni at Reading Royals Ice Hockey Game
- Night at the Reading Phillies
- Event at 3rd & Spruce Cafe, owned by John Woodward '74