Class of 1963
The Class of 1963 will celebrate their milestone reunion during UD Alumni Weekend 2013. If you have questions regarding the 50th Reunion, please contact UD Alumni Relations at UDfirstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-831-2341.
50th Reunion events during Alumni Weekend:
* Friday, May 31, 7-10 p.m. - Meet & Greet Reception, Timothy's of Newark (100 Creek View Road), $12
* Saturday, June 1, 6-11 p.m. - Class Reunion Dinner, Puglisi Hall, Roselle Center for the Arts, $40
* Sunday, June 2, 10 a.m. - Farewell Brunch, Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, Laird Campus, $25
Bring your memories & accomp to your reunion
• Class members are encouraged to bring a copy of their published books to the reunion celebration dinner on Saturday, June 1 at the Center for the Arts (6-11 p.m.).
• Classmates are also encouraged to bring memorabilia with them to the event to display on the memorabilia table.
• The 50th reunion committee is preparing a Memories Booklet. Each class member will be allotted a full page highlighting your recollections of UD life, life after UD, the yearbook photo and a recent photo. Email Memories Booklet coordinator Midge K'Burg Willard at email@example.com and put “UD63” on the subject line for more information.
1963 Reunion Committee
Bayard Marin, Esq. - Programming Chair
J. Rodman Steele, Jr. Esq. - Gift Chair
Anita Ciconte Dauphin
Mary Anne Christopher Edwards
Jeffrey Alan Friedhoffer, Ph.D.
Janet Coote Jerkovich
Marilyn Hession Munson
Jeannette Newsome Renaud
Doreen Woodward Sonchen
Jacqueline Harding Van Grofski
Margaret (Midge) K'Burg Willard
Lynn Dockety Wilson Esq.
Nancy Coale Zippe
Members of the Class of 1963 50th reunion committee spent an afternoon together in Avalon in preparation for the planning of their 50th reunion in 2013. Many thanks to Class Gift Chair Rod Steele '63 and his wife Karen for hosting the event.
Back row from left: Eric Bruckner, Howdy Giles, Rod Steele, Mike Boyd, Lynn Dockety Wilson. Front row from left: Jackie Harding Van Grofski, Mary Ann Christopher Edwards, Anita Dauphin, Nancy Coale Zippe, Jeff Friedhoffer.
The Class of 1963 gathers at DuPont Country Club in celebration of their 35th reunion on October 3, 1998. Many thanks to Emily Ackerman for submitting the photo.
If you are able to identify any of the missing class member names, please email their name and a description of what they are wearing to Tricia Reilly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Row 1 (from left): Anita Ciconte Dauphin, Mary Anne Christopher Edwards, class member with a striped jacket, Nancy Shaw, Cassandra Wallis-Kassell, John Strode, Roberta (Bobby) Holt (deceased). Row 2 (from left): Michael Boyd, Larry Allen, Judy Johnson Bennett, John Bates, Marilyn Hession Munson. Row 3 (from left): class member in black and white, Lynn Dockety Wilson, class member, class member, Lee Stetson, Rusty Hood.
Above: 2013 Class Reunion volunteers showcasing their spirit before the Class Reunion Orientation on October 20 at Courtyard Marriott. This photo will be entered into the Homecoming “Dare to Show More Spirit” photo contest. Click here to learn more about the contest and other Homecoming programming.