Student Alumni Ambassadors
Student Alumni Ambassadors are a group of students selected to foster connections between alumni and students by interacting with alumni and by encouraging students to consider their role as future alums. Student Alumni Ambassadors make sure to:
- Encourage school spirit and participation in campus life.
- Serve as hosts at UD events.
- Serve as an advisory board that meets with the President and senior administrators to help them stay in touch with current students.
- Be a voice for the student body, especially through connections to student groups and organizations on campus.
- Aspire to become active alumni whose lives will reflect positively on UD.
Contact Regina Donato-Cormier in the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com for more information.
Interested in becoming a Student Alumni Ambassador?
- The deadline for applications was February 21, 2016. Watch for an announcement in the fall for next year's application.
- Read the application information sheet before getting started.
- It is strongly suggested that you complete the essay responses in Word prior to filling out the application and paste them into the application document. Your responses should be 1000–5000 characters.
- Imagine you are at an event speaking with an alumnus and they ask you, “What is your UD story?” How would you answer this question?
- Why do you want to be a UDSAA? What qualities do you possess that would make you ideal for this position?
- How can this position help you make an impact on campus?
- In what ways can you encourage your peers to be active students and future alumni?
- Why should students care about the impact of philanthropy at UD?
- Optional: download the recommendation form.
Congratulations to Julia Perez, HS17,
recipient of the 2015 UDAA T. Muncy Keith Spirit Award!
Pictured: Julia with UDAA President Anne Giacoma Barretta, AS83, and Acting University President Nancy Targett.
Learn more about the T. Muncy Keith Award.
The University of Delaware is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and Title IX institution. For the University’s complete non-discrimination statement, please see our Legal Notices.