Student Alumni Ambassadors
The UD Student Alumni Ambassadors are a group of students selected to foster connections between alumni and students by interacting with alumni and by encouraging students to consider their role as future alums. They do this by:
- Supporting the mission and goals of the office of Development and Alumni Relations
- Encouraging school spirit and participation in campus life
- Engaging with alumni through various events
- Serving as a liaison to the UD Alumni Association and senior administration
- Educating UD peers on the importance of alumni impact through philanthropy at UD
- Aspiring to become active alumni whose lives will reflect positively on UD
Contact Regina Donato-Cormier in the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Interested in becoming a Student Alumni Ambassador?
- The deadline for applications was February 21, 2016. Watch for an announcement in the fall for next year's application.
- Read the application information sheet before getting started.
- It is strongly suggested that you complete the essay responses in Word prior to filling out the application and paste them into the application document. Your responses should be 1000–5000 characters.
- Imagine you are at an event speaking with an alumnus and they ask you, “What is your UD story?” How would you answer this question?
- Why do you want to be a UDSAA? What qualities do you possess that would make you ideal for this position?
- How can this position help you make an impact on campus?
- In what ways can you encourage your peers to be active students and future alumni?
- Why should students care about the impact of philanthropy at UD?
- Optional: download the recommendation form.
Congratulations to Julia Perez, HS17,
recipient of the 2015 UDAA T. Muncy Keith Spirit Award!
Pictured: Julia with UDAA President Anne Giacoma Barretta, AS83, and Acting University President Nancy Targett.
Learn more about the T. Muncy Keith Award.
The University of Delaware is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and Title IX institution. For the University’s complete non-discrimination statement, please see our Legal Notices.