UD Alumni Association
The UDAA provides exceptional value and ongoing support to alumni worldwide by expanding benefits available to alumni, supporting regional and affinity club events, recognizing alumni and their accomplishments and more.
The UDAA partners with the Office of Development and Alumni Relations to fulfill its vision and mission, and to execute its strategies, programs and outreach. Both groups have the same end goal—to ensure that all current and future alumni have a fulfilling, lifelong relationship with our great University.
To actively engage and support future and current alumni in a lifelong relationship with the University of Delaware.
The UDAA is proudly dedicated to engaging our entire alumni community by fostering a tradition of lifelong loyalty and commitment to the University. We provide exceptional value and ongoing support to our alumni worldwide.
- Expand benefits available to all alumni
- Increase UDAA support of regional and affinity club events
- Encourage attendance at all alumni events
- Promote UDAA throughout the UD student’s life cycle – acceptance through pinning ceremony
- Increase registration and utilization of the online community
- Increase nominations for UDAA board of director positions and all alumni and student awards
- Uphold the UDAA brand through all initiatives using strategic and targeted marketing and events
Did you know...?
All University of Delaware graduates are automatically granted membership in the UD Alumni Association (UDAA) upon graduation and since 2009 are inducted with a pinning ceremony at Commencement.
In the past 20 years, the UDAA has given more than $4 million to UD for student scholarships and programs and alumni programs.
Above: Members of the UDAA Board of Directors gather during their September 2015 board meeting.
A Board of Directors, consisting of 4 officers, 24 directors, members at-large and the immediate past president, manages the UDAA.
Are one or both of your parents graduates of the University of Delaware? If so, you could participate in the Legacy Program during your college search process.
A breakdown of how many UD alums are living in each state.
The UDAA offers awards and recognition to alumni and students to recognize their contributions to the University; success in their professions and on campus; and service to the community.