UD Day in Washington, D.C.
March 25, 2015
University of Delaware Day in Washington, D.C.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Program & Reception: 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
902 Hart Senate Office Building
Networking: Immediately Following
201 Bar (201 Massachusetts Ave., NE, Washington, DC 20002)
Please join UD faculty, staff, alumni and friends at a program and reception to showcase the University of Delaware, followed by a networking get-together.
This widely attended reception will showcase UD's leadership in federally funded projects awarded through agencies like the NIH, DHS, DOD, NSF, NOAA, DOE, USDA and others.
More than 20 interactive displays highlighting both "young" and "established" researchers at UD will be on view, including:
• "Toddler Mobility Robot," our innovative BADER consortium and other health research
• Innovative cybersecurity efforts, the latest composites technology and other national security research
• A wide variety of clean energy and agriculture research
• Several innovative research projects in the area of education
Hors d'oeuvres, UDairy Creamery ice cream and cocktails will be served during the reception.
Invited guests include:
• Senator Tom Carper '75M
• Senator Chris Coons
• Congressman John Carney
• Vice President Joe Biden '65
Afterwards, we'll gather at 201 Bar for more networking (a block away).
This event is free, but all attendees must pre-register:
Register now for this event
Want to see more Blue Hens at this event? Help us spread the word!