College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Alumni
Celebrate UD Homecoming with the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources!
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Homecoming Celebration
Saturday, November 6, 12:30 p.m.
Townsend Hall, 531 S. College Ave.
Join UD College of Agriculture and Natural Resources alumni, faculty, students and friends for a pre-game lunch with UDairy Creamery ice cream in celebration of Homecoming and then watch the Fightin' Blue Hens take on Towson at 3:30 p.m.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at 12:30 p.m. in the Townsend Hall Commons.
- Visit with UD President, Dr. Patrick Harker.
- Hear from Dean Robin Morgan about CANR's latest achievements.
- Meet the winners of the CANR Distinguished Alumni awards.
- Take the opportunity to meet with CANR Admissions and Career Services Center representatives.
- Reconnect with your classmates, friends, and former faculty members!
Register now for this eventThis event is sponsored by the UD College of Agriculture and Natural Resources and the Ag Alumni Association. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need an extra ticket for the Homecoming football game? We have reserved a limited block of game tickets for our alumni and friends. Tickets are for sale at a cost of $27 each on a first-come, first-served basis. After registering for the lunch, you can register for football game tickets. Tickets must be paid for in advance and can be picked up at the will call window at Delaware Stadium.
Faculty members registered to attend:
- Lesa Griffiths, Associate Provost for Institute for Global Studies, professor of animal science
- Doug Tallamy, professor and chair of entomology and wildlife ecology
- Dave Frey, associate professor of plant and soil sciences
- Chuck Mason, professor of entomology and wildlife ecology
- Sherry Kitto, professor plant and soil sciences
- Limin Kung, professor of animal science
- Jim Swasey, professor emeritus of plant and soil sciences
- Ken Lomax, professor emeritus of bioresources engineering
- Pat Barber, associate professor of agriculture education
- Steve Hastings, professor of food and resource economics
- Kali Kniel, associate professor of food science
- Blake Meyers, professor and chair of plant and soil sciences
- Sue Barton, assistant professor of plant and soil sciences
- Jack Gelb, professor and chair of animal and food sciences