Chicago Alumni Club
A Night at Ravinia Festival with Tony Bennett
Saturday, August 13
5:00 p.m. — Picnic
8:30 p.m. — Concert
Ravinia Festival (200 Ravinia Park Rd., Highland Park, IL 60035)
$30 - adults
$15 - children 12 and under
Additional - parking $20 per vehicle
Join the UD Chicago Alumni Club for an evening with Tony Bennett at the Ravinia Festival grounds. Join us prior to the show for a picnic on the lawn to mingle and converse with other UD alumni. Look for UD Pompoms to mark our spot on the lawn. Picnic fare will be provided to attendees from Portillo's catering. Attendees provide their own beverages - BYOB.
Many thanks to the UD Alumni Association for supporting this event by generously providing funds. Alumni and families of all ages encouraged to join us.
Ravinia is an outdoor entertainment venue located in Highland Park, just north of Chicago, featuring a variety of acts such as classical, pop, contemporary, blues and jazz. It has become a summer staple in Chicago for the main attraction is picnicking on the lawn.
Public Transportation: Ravinia is located in the northern suburbs of Chicago, but is very accessible from the city. The Union Pacific North Line Metra with service from Chicago to Kenosha is highly recommended! The Metra train stops right at the front gate of Ravinia.
Refund deadline is July 13, 2016.
Register now for this event
Want to see more of YOUR Blue Hens at this event? Help us spread the word!
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in the area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! We’ll promote them with Blue Hens in the area. If you are interested, email email@example.com or call (302) 831-2341.
The Chicago Alumni Club is looking for your suggestions of great events we can have, like:
- Cultural events
- Sporting events
- Family-oriented events
- Social events
Like us on Facebook, and tell us what would appeal to you!
Want to see more Blue Hens at our events? Help spread the word about the Chicago Alumni Club!
Past events have included:
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs
- Chicago Blue Hens Dare to Care: Feed My Starving Children
- Welcome to the Neighborhood: Chicago Trolley Tour with UD Alumni
- UD Chicago Alumni Club Winter Happy Hour
- Baseball Series: Philadelphia Phillies vs. Chicago Cubs
- Chicago Dela-bration at Blackfinn Ameripub
- Dare to Care Service Project - Ronald McDonald House Meal Preparation
- Chicago Blue Hen Revolution Brewery Tour and Happy Hour
- Welcome to the Neighborhood Boat Cruise and BBQ
- New York Yankees at Chicago Cubs
- Happy Hour at Bub City Bar
- Philadelphia Phillies at Chicago Cubs
- Chicago Sky WNBA Game - UD Chicago Alumni Welcome Elena Delle Donne
- Networking Happy Hour at Rockit Bar & Grill
- Lincoln Park Zoo's ZooLights
- UD Day of Service at Great Chicago Food Depository
- UD Football Watch Party at Timothy O'Toole's
- Happy Hour at Vines on Clark in Wrigleyville
- UD Alumni at Chicago Cares Serve-a-thon
- UD Alumni at the Chicago Cubs + Reception at the Captain Morgan Club
- UD Congratulates U Event for Accepted Prospective Freshmen
- Club Open Meeting at Sheffield's Beer & Wine Garden