Kent & Sussex Counties Alumni Club
Cape Water Taxi
Saturday, July 16
Cape Water Tours; Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant (107 Anglers Road, Lewes, DE 19958)
Cash bar at the Fisherman's Wharf
Escape the summer heat with an ecological tour in Lewes! During the guided 90-minute tour, attendees will get to travel through, and learn about, the wetlands and waterways of the region. Afterwards, everyone is invited to join us for a reception at the Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant.
All attendees will meet at the Fisherman's Wharf at 10 a.m., and the cruise departs at 10:15 a.m. sharp.
Not recommended for children under 6.
Thanks to the UDAA for their generous support of this event!
Refund deadline is June 29, 2016.
Register now for this event
The Kent & Sussex Alumni Club is very active and averages 9-10 events annually. There are no further events scheduled at this time, but we're busy planning more now!
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in the area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! We’ll promote them with Blue Hens in the area. If you are interested, email email@example.com or call (302) 831-2341.
Applications Being Accepted for Kent & Sussex Counties Club Board Positions
To be considered for any of the club's board positions, email your resume and a statement of interest to applications@UDconnection.com. The statement should touch on your potential contribution to the club, volunteer experience and how you have stayed involved with the UD community since graduation.
Be sure to "like" the UD Kent & Sussex Alumni Club on Facebook!
Want to see more Blue Hens at our events? Help spread the word!
Past events have included:
- Dare to Care: Beach Cleanup & Reception
- Big Fish Grill Cooking Demo & Class
- Dewey Day
- Semi-Annual Beach Cleanup & Starboard Fun
- A Day in UD's Master Garden Demonstration Garden
- Dare to Care Service Project: Beach Cleanup & Starboard Reception
- Zwaanendael Museum & Irish Eyes Reception
- Dinner and a Movie: Polar Express
- Semi-annual Beach Clean Up
- Big Fish Grill Cooking Class
- Tourists @ Shorebirds
- New Student Send-off
- Pints and Paddles
- Dewey Day
- Dare to Care: semi-annual beach cleanup
- Blue Hen Happy Hour and Trivia
- U-Pick & Family Picnic at T.S. Smith & Sons Farms & Orchard
- UD Day of Service: DE Seashore State Park Beach Clean-up
- 2013 UD Alumni Day in Dewey Beach
- Shorebirds Baseball Game
Blue Hens at Hopkins Farm
- Private cooking class at Big Fish Grill, Rehoboth Beach
- Blue Hen concert at Savannah Inn, Lewes
- Poetry reading and wine tasting at Nassau Valley Vineyards
- Day at T.S. Smith and Sons Farm, Bridgeville
- "AAA 400” NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
- 2012 UD Day of Service, various service events county-wide
- UD Alumni at Delmarva Shorebirds Baseball
- New Student Send Off at Virden Retreat Center
- UD Alumni Day in Dewey Beach
- Networking Happy Hour at Gary's Dewey Beach Grill
- Southern Delaware Beach Cleanup
- Private cooking class at Big Fish Grill
- Volunteering at Whatcoat Shelter
- Trivia Night at Doc Magrogan's, Dover Downs
- Bus Trip to Washington, DC and The White House Holiday Tour
- Nassau Valley Vineyards Tour and Tasting
- Annual UD Alumni Day at Dewey Beach
- Alumni gathering at Big Fish Grill in Rehoboth
- Holiday reception at Dover Downs with UD President Pat Harker