Blue Hens in Phoenix
Chicago Cubs Spring Training Game & Facility Tour
Sunday, March 26
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sloan Park — Spring Training Home of the Chicago Cubs (2330 W Rio Salado Pkway, Mesa, AZ 85201)
Sorry, this event is now sold out.
Cost: $33, plus $5 parking and cash bar
Experience an intimate glimpse of America's favorite pastime with an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the World Series-winning Chicago Cubs' spring training facility!
After touring Sloan Park, we'll indulge in an all-you-can-eat picnic lunch on our very own party deck and watch the Cubs take on the San Diego Padres. This is a rare opportunity to see baseball up close (and who knows who we'll bump into!) while getting an early start on the season
Valley Metro Rail to the Sycamore/Main St. station
Bus Route 96 to Dobson
Refund deadline is March 12, 2017.
Thanks to the UDAA for their generous support of this event!
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in the area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! We’ll promote them with Blue Hens in the area. If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (302) 831-2341.
Your club volunteer leaders are:
President, Rachel Putman, BE04
Vice President, Andrea White-Collins, HS80
Communications Chair, Open
Young Alumni Chair, Rachel Kemmerle, EHD11, AS11
Past events have included:
- Desert Mission Food Bank Volunteer Opportunity
- Family Day at Turf Paradise
- Phoenix Airport Bar Crawl
- Phoenix UD Alumni Spring Training Game
- Phoenix Blue Hen Beer Tasting
- Phoenix Blue Hen Art Night
- Ronald McDonald House Service Project
- Phoenix Dela-Bration 2015
- Spring Training Game & Behind-the-Scenes Tour of the Ball Park (Padres v Mariners)
- Mug Night West Dela-Bration
- Alumni Baseball: Phillies @ Diamondbacks
- Main Event Funplex Night
- UD Day of Service: Ronald McDonald House of Phoenix
- 2013 Happy hour at O.H.S.O. Eatery + nanoBrewery
- 2013 Diamondbacks vs. Phillies Baseball game + picnic buffet
Follow the Phoenix Alumni Club on Facebook.
Want to see more Blue Hens at our events? Help spread the word!