Blue Hens in Seattle
Blue Hens at the Museum of Flight
Sunday, February 12
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Museum of Flight (9404 E Marginal Way S, Seattle, WA 98108)
Cost: $20; includes museum admission and lunch buffet
Join Seattle Blue Hens for a day at the largest independent, non-profit air and space museum in the world!
We will be meeting at the Northwest Aero Club Room for food and drinks. Then enjoy a self-paced visit through the museum.
Ample parking is available.
Refund deadline is January 12, 2017.
Thanks to the UDAA for their generous support of this event!
Register now for this event
Registration closes February 12. Registration is encouraged so we have a head count, but walk-ins are welcome. Please pay with cash or check if you pay at the door.
Want to see more of YOUR Blue Hens at this event? Help us spread the word!
While there are no further events currently scheduled, we're busy planning more! Seattle Blue Hens average 4-5 events annually.
Do you want to help plan an event for Blue Hens in the area? We are always looking for ideas for events and volunteers to help plan them! We’ll promote them with Blue Hens in the area. If you are interested, email email@example.com or call (302) 831-2341.
Your club volunteer leaders are:
Alumni Representative, Sharon Feucht, EHD75
Alumni Representative, Meredith Miller, AS10, BE10
Past events have included:
- Seattle Blue Hens Private Cooking Class at the Pantry
- Seattle Storm vs. Chicago Sky WNBA featuring UD Alum & Rio Gold Medalist, Elena Delle Donne!
- Seattle Blue Hens: Sounders vs. Timbers
- Seattle Dela-Bration
- Georgetown Brewery Tour
- Behind the Scenes at UW's Special Collections
- Orioles @ Mariners
- Mug Night West Dela-Bration
- Bocce, Beer and Brats with Seattle Alumni
- Seattle Storm vs. Chicago Sky WNBA Game & Reception
- Seattle Mariners game / Reception @ Owl n' Thistle
- Blue Hens at Brave Horse Tavern, Seattle
Want to see more Blue Hens at our events? Help spread the word!